Working at Path Finders Team Services is a rewarding experience. Check out our open opportunities below:
Case Manager/Early Interventionist
Path Finders Team Services – Charleston, SC
$35,000 a year
Case Management Requires Minimum 1 year Case Management experience and Bachelors Degree in related field. Early Intervention requires minimum of 2 years’ experience with children birth to 3 and Bachelors Degree in related field. Experience in both Fields preferred.
Case managers serve people with disabilities age 3 and up and their families and must work within the rules and regulations of DHSS and DDSN.
Case Management Overall Roles include but are not limited to:
- Assist in acquiring DDSN eligibility and MTCM authorization
- Complete a face-to-face visit in the person’s residence prior to completing a support plan.
- Complete a case management/support plan and review it at least every 180 days.
- Implement plan ensuring families and consumers have adequate choice of provider. Make all appropriate referrals and monitor services.
- Document all service notes as required within 7 days of action. Maintain a complete and current record at all times in accordance with Case Management standards.
Early Intervention Roles and Responsibilities
The Early Interventionist serves children age birth to five years and their families. The Early Interventionist provides Case Management and Family Training services. The Early Interventionist must adhere to all DDSN policies and procedures.
Overall roles and responsibilities of Early Intervention include:
- Complete developmental assessments on children as needed and at least every six months.
- Create and IFSP or FSP with the family that accurately depicts the family’s primary concerns and needs for the child. This IFSP or FSP guides all services with the family.
- Coordinate needed services as stated on the IFSP/FSP.
- Assure that services are provided as identified on the IFSP/FSP.
- Ensure supports are available to children and families through state and community assets.
- Deliver Family Training as stated on the IFSP/FSP to include developmentally appropriate activities.
- Conduct reviews as necessary.
- Keep up with all data systems including CDSS and BRIDGES in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all documentation is thorough and completed within 7 days.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
- with children birth to 3 and Early Intervention experience preferred: 2 years